Welcome to the show notes for the very first episode of my podcast, Clean Eating for Women. Episode #1 is an overview of who the podcast is for and what I hope to achieve.
I’m beyond thrilled to announce the launch of the Clean Eating for Women Podcast!!!
You can listen here or using your favorite podcast app (click through to my site here if you don’t see the player below):
In this very first episode, I talk about:
- Who is this podcast for? If you’re interested in women’s health issues and/or just want to feel better, then it’s for you! 🙂
- Topics we’ll cover. From hormones to diet to digestion, we’ll talk about it all. I’m bringing both my education and my experience to the table, as well as planning interviews with health experts.
- My journey. I give a little intro about me and some of the health issues I’ve overcome and still manage with diet and lifestyle.
- Mission of the podcast to inspire women’s health from a nutrition and holistic perspective
- What does holistic health even mean?
- What this podcast is NOT, including weight loss without regard to health and unnecessary dietary restriction
- My diet and health journey, from SAD to vegan to paleo to clean eating
- What makes this podcast different from other women’s health or diet podcasts?
Links mentioned in this episode (some affiliate links included):
- Best podcasts for women’s health list
- NEW Clean Eating for Women Facebook page with articles related to the podcast
- NEW Clean Eating for Women Podcast private Facebook group. Ask questions and meet other listeners. Request to join here
- Noise-cancelling and wireless headphones that I use to listen to podcasts while doing house chores
- Comfortable, high-quality ear buds that I wear to listen to podcasts while walking outside
Show sponsors (use code CLEANEATING for discounts during checkout):
Since this is launch week for my podcast, I’ll be sharing show notes, giveaways, and updates several times this week. Starting next week, one new episode will be released every Monday.