If you’re looking for an easy way to prepare a healthy vegetable side dish, then try these Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts! You’ll be surprised how crispy and delicious these are.
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved (large sprouts should be quartered)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place the halved Brussels sprouts in a medium-size mixing bowl and add the oil. Toss to combine.
- Pour the sprouts into the base of your air fryer and set the temperature to 330°F.
- Bake for 18 minutes, stopping halfway through the baking process to open the drawer and shake the sprouts around.
- Serve the cooked sprouts hot.