You’re going to love this recipe for Air Fryer Butternut Squash Cubes that is the perfect healthy side dish. The squash gets roasted and crispy in the air fryer. This recipe is naturally gluten-free and vegetarian.
- 1 pound butternut squash cubes, no larger than 1-inch in size
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the cubed squash, melted coconut oil, ground cinnamon, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Pour the squash into the basket of an air-fryer. Bake at 390 degrees F for 30 minutes. Toss the squash once during the cooking process.
- When the cooking time is up, transfer the squash to a serving bowl and enjoy warm.
- You can double this recipe depending on how big your air fryer basket is.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- To make this recipe in a regular oven, cook the squash on a baking sheet at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes, tossing the squash cubes once during the cooking process.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: air fried squash, butternut squash cooked with cinnamon, how to cook butternut squash cubes