You’re going to love this recipe for Air Fryer Butternut Squash with Cinnamon that is the perfect healthy side dish. This recipe is naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian.
- 1 pound butternut squash cubes, no larger than 1-inch in size
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine the cubed squash, melted coconut oil, and ground cinnamon. Toss to combine.
- Pour the squash into the basket of an air-fryer. Bake at 390 degrees F for 30 minutes. Toss the squash once during the cooking process.
- When the cooking time is up, transfer the squash to a serving bowl and enjoy warm.
- You can double this recipe depending on how big your air fryer basket is.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- To make this recipe in a regular oven, cook the squash on a baking sheet at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes, tossing the squash cubes once during the cooking process.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: air fried squash, butternut squash cooked with cinnamon, how to cook butternut squash cubes