Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings
You’re going to love this recipe for crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings that is the perfect appetizer or side dish. This recipe is naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cassava flour (or your choice of flour)
- 1 head up cauliflower, broken up into florets
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon ghee, butter, or vegan butter, melted
- Spray the basket of an air fryer lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the eggs and the flour in two separate small bowls.
- Then, working one cauliflower floret at a time, dip each floret into the egg mixture and then the flour mixture. Shake off the excess flour and place the coated floret into your air fryer basket.
- Repeat until all of the cauliflower has been coated.
- Bake the cauliflower “wings” for 20 minutes at 390 degrees F, turning the florets once during the cooking process.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, make your wing sauce by mixing together the marinara sauce, hot sauce, and melted butter or ghee in a medium bowl.
- When the cauliflower is done cooking, transfer the florets to the bowl with the sauce. Gently toss the cooked cauliflower until the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Serve the cauliflower wings hot.
- If you are using a regular oven, then place your cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees F. Turn the cauliflower once during the cooking process.
Keywords: how to make cauliflower wings, paleo cauliflower wings, vegetarian wings