You’re going to love this recipe for crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings that is the perfect low-carb appetizer or side dish. It’s both healthy and delicious! Make it in the air fryer or in the oven.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup Buffalo hot sauce, divided (see notes for brand recommendation)
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, broken into florets (about 5 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee (use vegan butter for dairy-free diets), melted
- Spray the basket of an air fryer lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat the air fryer, if necessary, to 390°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the water and two tablespoons of the hot sauce, and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the bowl and toss until the florets are coated with the sauce.
- Use tongs to transfer the coated cauliflower florets to the basket of your air fryer. Try to lay them in a single layer to ensure that they cook evenly.
- Cook the cauliflower wings at 390°F for 10-12 minutes, stopping once to turn them over.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, combine the remaining ¼ cup of Buffalo sauce with the melted butter or ghee in a small bowl.
- When the cauliflower is done cooking, transfer it to a serving platter or bowl. Pour the sauce on top and serve hot.
- Serve your cooked cauliflower wings with celery sticks, if desired.
- If you are using a regular oven as opposed to an air fryer, then place your cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes at 400 degrees F. Turn the cauliflower once during the cooking process.
- If you aren’t on a low-carb diet, you can use regular all-purpose flour or a gluten-free flour blend for this recipe.
- Use a Buffalo hot sauce for this recipe such as Frank’s Buffalo Sandwich Sauce or Noble Made Hot Buffalo Dipping Sauce. You can also use a wing dipping sauce or your favorite brand of hot sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer buffalo cauliflower, air fryer cauliflower wings, buffalo cauliflower wings