- 1 Delicata squash
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash the squash and pat it dry. Then, use a Chef’s knife to cut the squash in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scoop out and discard the seeds.
- Then, turn the squash cut side down on a cutting board and slice it into 1-inch slices. Place the sliced squash in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss the squash with the coconut oil and transfer it to the basket of your air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until the squash has started to brown.
- Remove the squash from the air fryer and transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Toss with salt and pepper, and serve warm.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Re-heat before serving.
- OVEN INSTRUCTIONS: If you are using a regular oven, then place your cubes on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: air fryer squash, how to cook delicata squash, delicata squash recipe