You can cook whole frozen hamburger patties in your air fryer! This recipe for Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers is the perfect easy dinner recipe. In less than 20 minutes, you can have juicy, perfectly cooked burgers.
- 2 frozen hamburger patties
- Place the frozen hamburger patties inside your airfryer basket without overlapping. For most air fryers, this will be 2-3 patties.
- Set the temperature to 375°F for 7 minutes.
- Open the air fryer basket drawer and use a spatula to gently flip the patties over. Cook the patties for an additional 6-7 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- Serve hot.
- The nutrition information does not include a bun or any condiments. And, nutritional information can change depending on which brand of burger you use. Please refer to the actual burger package for more accurate information.
- Some air fryer models needs to be preheated. Please refer to the owner’s manual of your particular model to see if you need to preheat it before using.
- To ensure that your burger is cooked through, you can use a meat thermometer to make sure that the meat has reached a minimum of 160 degrees F.
- To make this recipe low carb serve inside a lettuce wrap instead of a bun.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in a sealed container.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fried frozen hamburger patties, frozen meat in air fryer