- 1 12–ounce bag of green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Trim your green beans by cutting off the tops and bottoms of each green bean. You can also cut the green beans in half if you want to make them bite-sized.
- Then, place the trimmed green beans in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Pour the green beans into your air fryer and set the temperature to 400°F and the cook time to 12 minutes.
- Stop and toss the green beans once during the cooking process.
- Serve hot.
- Feel free to top your beans with red chili flakes, garlic salt, or black pepper for even more flavor.
- You can also serve your easy air fryer green beans with a dash of soy sauce (use tamari or coconut aminos for gluten-free diets) or sesame oil for extra flavor.
- Store any leftover green beans in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Some air fryer models needs to be preheated. Please refer to the owner’s manual of your particular model to see if you need to preheat it before using.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: crispy green beans, air fried fresh beans, healthy green beans