If you’re looking for an easy, healthy vegetable side dish, then you’ve got to try these Air Fryer Green Beans. You don’t need any added oil to make them crispy and delicious. Make this recipe in 15 minutes!
- 12 ounce bag of fresh green beans
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and pat dry the green beans. Trim a little bit off each end and cut them in half.
- Pour the green beans into the basket of an air fryer. Add the salt and pepper.
- Set the temperature to 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked green beans to a serving bowl and serve warm.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: oil-free green beans