Air Fryer Lemon Asparagus
This quick and easy Air Fryer Lemon Asparagus recipe is a wonderful side dish. The tender and mild asparagus tastes great with a splash of fresh lemon juice.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy, American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, about 20 large spears
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ lemon, juiced
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the asparagus, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the basket of an air fryer. Set the temperature to 315°F for 12 minutes.
- Let the asparagus cook, stopping once halfway to open the basket and toss the asparagus to ensure even cooking.
- Transfer the cooked asparagus to a serving bowl and pour over the fresh lemon juice. Serve warm.
You can easily double this recipe, if you like.
Keywords: air fried asparagus, air fryer vegetables, how to cook asparagus