Crispy Air Fryer Lemon Broccoli
This Air Fryer Lemon Broccoli recipe is a tasty and healthy side dish that you can make in 20 minutes or less. Gluten-free, vegan, and paleo.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, about 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ lemon, juiced
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the broccoli florets, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the basket of an air fryer. Set the temperature to 315°F for 12 minutes.
- Let the broccoli cook, stopping once halfway to open the basket and toss the broccoli to ensure even cooking.
- Transfer the cooked broccoli to a serving bowl and sprinkle the top with the lemon juice. Serve warm.
Keywords: lemon broccoli, baked broccoli florets, easy air fryer recipe