Learn how to make simple and juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops. This healthy recipe swaps the breading for a simple homemade seasoning mix that is so flavorful. You only need 30 minutes total for this recipe.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 6-ounce bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil, I used olive oil
- Spray the inside of your air fryer basket lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Stir to mix together and set the bowl aside.
- Lay your pork chops on a plate. Then, use a paper towel to pay them dry.
- Drizzle both sides of the pork chops with the oil and then divide the seasoning mixture between the pork chops on both sides.
- Lay the chops flat in your air fryer basket and set the temperature and time to 380°F for 7 minutes. Then, flip the chops and cook them for an additional 7 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of one of the pork chops reads 145°F.
- When the pork chops are done cooking, use tongs to transfer them to a clean plate. Let them cool for about 5 minutes before serving hot.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook the pork chops in two batches.
- You can also cook boneless pork chops this way, but bone-in pork chops tend to be juicier than boneless.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Category: Healthy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bone-in pork chop in air fryer, how to fry pork chops with no breading