If you’re looking for a quick and easy side dish, try these crispy Air Fryer Roasted Breakfast Potatoes. The recipe is gluten-free and so delicious.
- 5 medium white, gold, or red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow, orange, or red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, bell pepper, onion, oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour the ingredients into the base of an air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 400°F and set the timer to 25 minutes. Shake the basket once during the cooking process to make sure that the potatoes get cooked evenly.
- Serve hot.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in a dry pan on the stovetop until hot.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Easy
Keywords: air fryer potatoes, how to cook potatoes in the air fryer, air fried potatoes