- 1 pound sweet potatoes (about 3 medium-sized potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Peel and chop your sweet potatoes into 1-inch chunks.
- Place the chopped sweet potatoes in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, cinnamon, and sea salt, and stir to combine.
- Pour the sweet potato cubes into the basket of your air fryer.
- Set the time to 12 minutes at 400°F, stopping to toss the cubes once during the cooking process.
- When the sweet potatoes are done cooking, they will start to darken at the corners and will have a crispy exterior.
- Remove the cooked sweet potato cubes from the air fryer and serve warm.
- The skin of sweet potatoes is edible, so you don’t have to peel them if you don’t want to. But, if you don’t peel your sweet potatoes, be sure to scrub them well before chopping them.
- If you don’t want to use cinnamon in this recipe, you can use dried rosemary instead.
- You can use olive oil, ghee, coconut oil, or avocado oil in this recipe.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: air fryer sweet potatoes, air fryer sweet potato cubes, air fryer sweet potato chunks