You’re going to love these Air Fryer Turkey Burgers that are made without breadcrumbs. This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal. These delicious and healthy burgers are ready in just about 15 minutes.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup water
- 1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup almond flour (see notes for substitutions)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Spray the basket of an air-fryer lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the water to the bottom of the air fryer. This will keep any grease from smoking during the cooking process.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, egg, almond flour, sea salt, black pepper, garlic, and oregano. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together and form four patties.
- Place the patties in the air fryer basket and set the time to 360°F for 12-14 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer reads 165°F.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can also freeze these ground turkey burgers. Once you have formed the patties, layer them in parchment paper and freeze them for up to 2 months in a zip-top bag. Then, cook them from frozen.
- Use 93% lean turkey for these burgers. 99% lean turkey will not have nearly as much flavor.
- Feel free to substitute your favorite flour or breadcrumbs for the almond flour.
- If you have a small air-fryer, you may need to cook the turkey burgers in two batches. If so, place the cooked burgers on a plate and cover them with foil to keep them warm while the others cook.
- If you want to wrap your burger in lettuce instead of using a bun, use a flexible lettuce like iceberg, butter lettuce, or Boston Bibb.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: turkey burgers with almond flour, turkey burgers no breadcrumbs, burgers in air fryer