Whether it’s a holiday meal or just a regular weeknight, you’ll love this juicy Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin recipe. Turkey tenderloins are a lean protein that are perfect for air fryer cooking.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1–2 turkey tenderloins (between 0.50 to 1 pounds each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Then, place your turkey tenderloins on a flat surface and use your hands or a pastry brush to coat the tenderloins with the olive oil.
- Use a spoon or your hands to divide the seasoning mixture from the bowl onto both sides of each turkey tenderloin, doing your best to season the turkey evenly.
- Place the tenderloins inside your air fryer basket and set the temperature to 350°F for 25 minutes.
- After the first 25 minutes, turn the turkey pieces over and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until an instant read or meat thermometer reads an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Use tongs to transfer the cooked turkey tenderloins to a serving plate or a cutting board. Let the turkey rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving hot.
- Turkey tenderloins are different than turkey breasts. The tenderloins are boneless and skinless.
- If you can’t find turkey tenderloins , you can substitute boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this recipe. Look for chicken breasts that are large and weight at least 0.50 pounds each to ensure they don’t get overcooked (or you can reduce the cook time if they are smaller).
- Some air fryers need to be preheated. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s guide for your specific air fryer model to determine if it needs to be preheated.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer turkey breasts, air fryer turkey breast tenderloin, air fryer turkey breast boneless, air fryer turkey cutlets