These Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy to make, and are a delicious, crispy treat. This recipe is paleo and gluten-free.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil, warmed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (look for dairy-free and vegan chocolate chips)
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, sugar, baking soda, and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the coconut oil, egg, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to form 24 tablespoon-size balls and lay them on the cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies have turned golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet and let the cookies cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
To freeze any leftovers, let the cookies cool completely. Add them to a zip-top bag and freeze them up to 2 months.