This Anti-Cancer Green Smoothie recipe is full of health-promoting ingredients, including leafy greens and broccoli florets. This vegan and dairy-free blended drink can be served as a meal replacement or as a snack. Easy to make and delicious, too.
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 cups carrot juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh or lightly steamed baby kale or baby spinach
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 lime or lemon, juiced
- Combine the hemp seeds, carrot juice, and water in the base of a high-speed blender like a Vitamix or Blendtec.
- Next, add the frozen banana, frozen strawberries, frozen broccoli florets, greens, mint, cocoa powder, and lemon or lime juice.
- Place the lid on the blender and blend until smooth, about 45 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
- You can store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- If you don’t have carrot juice, you can just use water.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: cancer fighting smoothie using frozen broccoli, smoothie for cancer patient, anti-cancer recipe