With so many nutrient-dense ingredients, I call this the Anti-Cancer Breakfast Smoothie.
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh pomegranate arils
- 1 1-inch knob fresh ginger
- 4 cups fresh salad greens or lightly steamed kale, spinach, or collard greens
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/2 cup frozen raw broccoli florets
- juice of one lime
- Combine hemp seeds and water in a high-speed blender.
- Next, add the frozen banana, frozen strawberries, and pomegranate arils.
- Lastly, add the ginger, greens, mint, cocoa powder, flax meal, broccoli, and lime juice.
- Place the lid on the blender and blend until smooth, about 45 seconds.
- Serve immediately.