When you want a quick treat that you can make in just a few minutes, try this Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream. It’s a delicious and satisfying dairy-free, vegan dessert!
- 3 large frozen bananas, broken into large chunks
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup or date syrup
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- Combine the frozen banana chunks, maple syrup, and peanut butter in the base of a food processor.
- Lock on the lid and turn on high. Let the processor run for a few minutes, or until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
This ice cream recipe is best served immediately after making it. Any leftovers will not freeze very well, so it’s best to make just enough that you can eat in one sitting.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana soft serve, banana nice cream, vegan banana ice cream