This easy and delicious gluten-free Air Fryer Hamburger recipe made without breadcrumbs is perfect for a quick and easy dinner. This recipe is super fast and is full of flavor. Serve your burgers with all the fixings for a meal everyone loves.
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef (85% to 90% lean)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, ketchup, and mustard. Use your hands to stir together and then form four patties.
- Place the patties on the tray of an air-fryer.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the basket.
- Cook the burgers at 360°F for 16 minutes, or until the tops of the burgers have browned and the burgers are cooked to a medium doneness (you can check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer so it reads at least 165 degrees F).
- Use tongs or a spatula to remove the hamburgers to a plate. Let the burgers rest for five minutes before serving.
- To ensure your burgers are cooked through, use an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the burger. The internal temperature should read 160 degrees F.
- If you don’t have ketchup, you can replace it with Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s traditional to serve a burger on a sliced and toasted bun with ketchup, mustard, pickles, lettuce, sliced tomato, cheese (use dairy-free cheese if you’re on a dairy-free diet), and sometimes bacon. You can use any, all, or none of these toppings on your burger as it is really just personal preference. In the United States, we often serve our burgers with a buffet of choices to allow everyone to pick their own toppings.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to cook burgers in an air fryer, gluten free hamburgers, air fried burgers