This easy and delicious Air Fryer Hamburger recipe is perfect for a quick and easy dinner. This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free, and is full of flavor.
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ cup water
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, ketchup, and mustard. Use your hands to stir together and then form four patties.
- Place the patties on the tray of an air-fryer.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the basket.
- Cook the burgers at 360°F for 16 minutes, or until the tops of the burgers have browned.
- Use tongs or a spatula to remove the hamburgers to a plate. Let the burgers rest for five minutes before serving.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to cook burgers in an air fryer, gluten free hamburgers, air fried burgers