A grain-free muffin recipe using cassava flour. Healthy and delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce or pumpkin puree
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespooons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the cassava flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl. Use a spatula to stir together.
- Next, place the eggs, bananas, applesauce or pumpkin puree, almond milk, coconut oil, and vanilla into the base of a food processor. Pulse on high until ingredients are combined, about 15-20 seconds total.
- Pour the liquid mixture from the food processor into the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and stir well.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin bake for 40 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature, and refrigerator or freeze leftovers.