Chicken Meatloaf is a delicious dinner that is savory, flavorful, and so easy to make. Use ground chicken for a healthier twist on this classic American dish. This recipe is grain-free and low-carb.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ onion, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (leave out for strict keto and Whole30 diets)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup prepared ketchup (look for a brand with no added sugar)
- Preheat your oven to 400° Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, almond flour, onion, egg, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Use your hands or a spatula to mix together the ingredients. Transfer the mixture to your loaf pan and use a spatula to spread the mixture into all corners of the pan.
- Bake the meatloaf for 30 minutes. Then, carefully remove it from the oven and spread the ketchup on top.
- Return the meatloaf to the oven to cook for another 35 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf reads 165°
- Let the meatloaf cool for about 10 minutes in the pan before slicing it and serving it.
- Enjoy warm.
- Use a serrated knife as opposed to a Chef’s knife to cut the meatloaf into clean slices.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 day. Reheat before serving.
- You can assemble the loaf up to several days in advance, and then bake it when you’re ready to eat it. You can even freeze uncooked meatloaf for up to several months before baking it.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatloaf using ground chicken, keto chicken meatloaf