- 1 1/2 cups rinsed and drained chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (you can also use almond butter)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, almond flour, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and sea salt in the base of a food processor.
- Process on high for about 30-45 seconds, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Transfer the cookie dough to a serving bowl and enjoy.
- Store your Chickpea Cookie Dough in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- The cookie dough will tend to become firmer once it is chilled in the refrigerator. It will also be sweeter when served chilled.
- This recipe is not designed to be baked into cookies. It is meant to be eaten as a safe, raw cookie dough.
- Grain-free flours like almond flour are best for this recipe, as they are generally safe to be eaten without being cooked. Check with your healthcare provider if you have questions or concerns.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: vegan cookie dough, edible cookie dough, chickpea no-bake dessert