This Vegan Chilled Strawberry Cucumber Soup is a delicious fruity twist on gazpacho, but made dairy-free and healthy using strawberries, cucumbers, coconut cream, lime juice, and vanilla.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2 medium Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup coconut cream (chilled)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened dried, shredded coconut (optional, for topping)
- Combine the strawberries, cucumbers, lime juice, coconut cream, and vanilla extract in the base of a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Process on high until the ingredients are combined, about 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately or place the soup in the refrigerator to chill for about 30 minutes before serving.
If you want to use frozen strawberries, just measure out 1 cup and let them defrost overnight in the fridge first.
If you prefer a sweeter soup, feel free to add 1 tablespoon of raw honey or 2 Medjool dates to the blender.
Also, for paleo friends, feel free to add 1-2 scoops of collagen peptides to the blender to add protein to this soup.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy, Dairy-Free
Keywords: how to make cold strawberry cucumber soup, strawberry gazpacho, vegan strawberry soup