This Chocolate Cherry Green Breakfast Smoothie is easy, healthy and so yummy! This recipe is dairy-free and vegan friendly.
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 cups carrot juice
- 2 cups frozen sweet cherries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 Brazil nuts
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 2 scoops collagen protein powder (VEGAN: use plant-based protein powder)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 large handfuls kale (steamed for easier digestibility)
- Combine the hemp seeds, carrot juice, cherries, blueberries, mango, peanut butter, lacuma powder, ground cinnamon, peppermint extract, Brazil nuts, cacao nibs, protein powder, and steamed kale in the pitcher of your blender. Process the ingredients on high for 60 seconds.
- Divide the mixture between two glasses and serve cold.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: breakfast smoothie, kale chocolate smoothie, chocolate cherry smoothie