This Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Smoothie is easy, healthy and so yummy! Enjoy this chocolate smoothie for breakfast or even as a healthy dessert option.
- 2 cups frozen sweet cherries or strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt (for vegan option, use dairy-free yogurt)
- 2 pitted Medjool dates or a small ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or 2 teaspoons carob powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 handfuls baby spinach or baby kale
- Combine the milk, yogurt, frozen cherries, dates, cocoa powder, almond butter, and baby spinach in the pitcher of your blender. Process the ingredients on high for 60 seconds.
- Divide the mixture between two glasses and serve cold.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.