Boost your immune-system with this bright and tangy Citrus Ginger Immunity Shot. This juice recipe is easy to make, and is high in vitamin C. You only need a few simple ingredients for this healthy juice.
- 2 naval oranges, peeled and chopped into large slices
- 1 lemon, with the peel cut off and cut into quarters
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, with the peel cut off
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of ground turmeric
- Gather your ingredients and cut the peel off the oranges, lemon, and ginger.
Feed the orange slices, lemon slices, and ginger through your juicer. Pour the juice into a jar and stir in the apple cider vinegar.
Or, if you want to make this recipe in a blender, combine the peeled and chopped oranges, lemon, and ginger in the pitcher of a blender and blend for 30 seconds. You may need to add 1/4 of water to help the ingredients blend smoothly. Then, strain the blended mixture through a nut milk bag to help filter the pulp. Pour the juice into a jar and stir in the apple cider vinegar.
- To serve the immunity shot, pour it into a small glass and sprinkle the top with the ground turmeric and ground cayenne pepper.
- You can make this recipe in a juicer or a blender.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. This juice is best served immediately after making it.
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: immune boosting juice, ginger shot, juice shot