Last Updated on
Here are a few of the articles, posts, and other interesting links compiled from this week, all around the theme of healthy living with a holistic focus. Enjoy your weekend and stay warm and cozy!
- Even young children need to eat clean too! Here’s a study about how their snack choices can affect their mood and how their mood can affect their snack choices. I’m sure this applies to us adults as well.
- Put down those sugary soft drinks! A new study found that people who regularly consume at least one soft drink a day, no matter the size of their waist, could be at increased risk of cancer.
- There are quite a few women who suffer from frequent urinary tract infections. Here are 12 healthy, antibiotic-free ways to prevent UTIs.
- Ladies, you know a good probiotic is super beneficial for gut health. But do women need probiotics more than men do?
- The Rebel Health Tribe wants to teach you how to supercharge your fermented foods.
- Jean from the blog, What Great Grandma Ate, answers thirteen of your most asked questions about food photography.
- Dr. Mark Hyman stopped by Shawn Stevenson’s Model Health Show podcast to clear up conflicting diet information, nutritionism, and what you should eat.
Recipes I’d Like to Try
- Woah! How delicious does this paleo zucchini lasagna from Food Faith Fitness look?
- I bet these Thai tuna salad wraps from Autoimmune Wellness pack a big punch of flavor.
- This Instant Pot Beef Stew from Real Simple Good uses ground meat and sounds sooo easy to make.
From Clean Eating Kitchen
- Do you have a Walmart in your community? I found a ton of gluten-free options that can stock a pantry for a month for less than $100.
- Are you looking for an easy yet nutritious snack option? Check out what I’ve done with this gluten-free Norwegian crispbread.
- I’ll teach you one way to hack anxiety with a how-to guide for creating a worry journal.
- Curious about CBD products? I’ve got you covered! Plus I have an awesome giveaway going on now through March 4, 2018. You’re not going to want to miss this!
Don’t miss a post! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!