If you’re looking for a single-serving dessert that is so easy and delicious, you’re going to love this Coconut Flour Double Chocolate Mug Cake. This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Spray a microwave-safe coffee mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and 1 tablespoon of the chocolate chips. Use a spoon to stir together.
- Next, in a small bowl, combine the egg, maple syrup, and almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the mug and use a small whisk or spoon to combine. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Microwave the mug for 2 minutes. Carefully remove the mug from the microwave and sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of chocolate chips on top.
- Serve hot.
Don’t try to double this recipe. If you want to make a double serving, just use two mugs. If you cook two mugs at the same time, you will probably need to increase the cooking time to 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Grain-free
Keywords: gluten free mug cake, microwave chocolate cake, grain free mug cake