- 3/4 cup of freshly brewed espresso or coffee
- 1 cup of canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Brew your coffee and let it cool to room temperature.
- Add the coffee, coconut milk, sweetener, and salt to a blender for 30 seconds. If you don’t have a blender, you can combine the ingredients into a pitcher and whisk vigorously for 2 minutes.
- Fill your popsicle molds with the coffee mixture.
- Freeze until they’re solid, about 4-5 hours.
- Remove your coffee popsicles from the mold, and enjoy cold.
- If you like experimenting with different flavors, you’ll be happy to know that you can adapt these coffee popsicles in many ways. Here are a few flavor ideas for your coffee popsicles:
- Mocha popsicles: Add one tablespoon of unsweetened cacao powder.
- Salted caramel popsicles: Use Medjool dates as your sweetener and stir ½ teaspoon of freshly ground salt into the mixture after blending it.
- Spicy popsicles: Add ½ teaspoon of ground cardamom or chili powder.
- Boozy popsicles: Add 2 tablespoons of dairy-free, creamy liquor.
- Vanilla popsicles: Scrape ½ vanilla pod into your mix before blending it.
- Mexican popsicles: Add ½ teaspoon cinnamon and ½ teaspoon almond extract.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: frozen coffee popsicles, vegan coffee popsicles, espresso popsicles