Zucchini Noodles with Sausage
This recipe for Creamy Zucchini Noodles with Sausage is so simple, yet totally delicious. This 30-minute paleo, Whole30, and keto recipe uses tahini for a dairy-free sauce.
If you’re watching your carb intake or you’re on a carb-restricted diet like keto, then you’re going to love this recipe!
- This is a 25-minute meal that is perfect for busy days.
- You can easily double or triple the recipe for families.
- Zucchini noodles are a great substitute for regular pasta, making this dish gluten-free, grain-free, and healthy.
- This Whole30 recipe is also dairy-free since it uses tahini for creaminess.
If you don’t have a spiralizer yet, there’s really no better time than now to get one. I’ve had a few spiralizers over the years, and this one is my favorite. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn’t take up a lot of space in the cabinet.
Once you have your zoodles made, the rest of this recipe is a cinch to make. Slice your sausages and add them to a large skillet. Sauté them for just a few minutes.
Add the noodles and cook for an additional 4 minutes. You’ll be shocked by how much the noodles cook down.
Stir in the tahini sauce and water and serve your creamy zucchini noodles dish hot.
- Make sure you read the labels on your sausage package to make sure it is gluten-free. If you are watching your sugar intake, look for a brand that says it is “Whole30 approved.”
- Don’t be surprised if it looks like there will be too many noodles; zucchini noodles cook down a lot.
- Feel free to double or even triple this recipe. Just be sure to use a very large skillet so everything fits!
Other Healthy Whole30 Meals You Might Like
- Whole30 Chicken Salad
- Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- Whole30 Instant Pot Coconut Chicken
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
This recipe for Creamy Zucchini Noodles with Sausage is so simple, yet totally delicious. This paleo and keto recipe uses tahini for a dairy-free sauce.
- 2 cooked sausages, sliced
- 1 large zucchini or 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sausages and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spiralized zucchini noodles and stir to combine.
- Cover the skillet and cook for another 4 minutes or until the noodles have softened.
- Stir in the tahini and water and stir to combine.
- Serve hot.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe, just make sure you use an extra-large skillet.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: zucchini noodles cooked with sausage, keto zoodles, paleo zoodles
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.