Zucchini Noodles with Sausage (Dairy-Free)
This recipe for Creamy Zucchini Noodles with Sausage is so simple, yet totally delicious. This 30-minute paleo and keto recipe uses tahini for a dairy-free sauce.
If you’re watching your carb intake or you’re on a carb-restricted diet like keto, then you’re going to love this recipe!
- This is a 25-minute meal that is perfect for busy days.
- You can easily double or triple the recipe for families.
- Zucchini noodles are a great substitute for regular pasta, making this dish gluten-free, grain-free, and healthy.
- This recipe is also dairy-free since it uses tahini for creaminess.
If you don’t have a spiralizer yet, there’s really no better time than now to get one. With zucchini season coming up, I know you are going to love making oodles of zoodles this summer (sorry, couldn’t help myself).
I’ve had a few spiralizers over the years, and this one is my favorite. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn’t take up a lot of space in the cabinet.
Once you have your zoodles made, the rest of this recipe is a cinch to make. Slice your sausages and add them to a large skillet. Sauté them for just a few minutes.
Add the noodles and cook for an additional 4 minutes. You’ll be shocked by how much the noodles cook down.
Stir in the tahini sauce and water and serve your creamy zucchini noodles dish hot.
- Make sure you read the labels on your sausage package to make sure it is gluten-free. If you are watching your sugar intake, look for a brand that says it is “Whole30 approved.”
- Don’t be surprised if it looks like there will be too many noodles; zucchini noodles cook down a lot.
- Feel free to double or even triple this recipe. Just be sure to use a very large skillet so everything fits!
Other Healthy Whole30 Meals You Might Like
- Whole30 Chicken Salad
- Best Whole30 Crockpot Recipes Round-Up
- Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs
- Whole30 Instant Pot Coconut Chicken
Here’s the printable recipe:Print
Creamy Zucchini Noodles with Sausage
This recipe for Creamy Zucchini Noodles with Sausage is so simple, yet totally delicious. This paleo and keto recipe uses tahini for a dairy-free sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 cooked sausages, sliced
- 1 large zucchini or 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sausages and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spiralized zucchini noodles and stir to combine.
- Cover the skillet and cook for another 4 minutes or until the noodles have softened.
- Stir in the tahini and water and stir to combine.
- Serve hot.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
You can easily double or triple this recipe, just make sure you use an extra-large skillet.
Keywords: zucchini noodles cooked with sausage, keto zoodles, paleo zoodles