This recipe for Creamy Zucchini Noodles with Sausage is so simple, yet totally delicious. This paleo and keto recipe uses tahini for a dairy-free sauce.
- 2 cooked sausages, sliced
- 1 large zucchini or 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sausages and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spiralized zucchini noodles and stir to combine.
- Cover the skillet and cook for another 4 minutes or until the noodles have softened.
- Stir in the tahini and water and stir to combine.
- Serve hot.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
You can easily double or triple this recipe, just make sure you use an extra-large skillet.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: zucchini noodles cooked with sausage, keto zoodles, paleo zoodles