Here’s how to cook a whole spaghetti squash in the crockpot.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, whole
- 1 cup water
- Wash and pat dry the spaghetti squash.
- Use a sharp knife to make 15-20 pricks all over the squash.
- Place the squash in a large crockpot with 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Use tongs to remove the squash from the crockpot when finished cooking.
- Cut open with a knife, scoop out the seeds, and use a fork to shred the squash.
- Serve hot with your choice of topping.
Refrigerate any leftovers in a tightly sealed container for up to 4 days.