If you’re looking to make a delicious infused water that helps with bloating and energy, try this Cucumber Ginger Lemon Water. This healthy beverage is a great way to start the day.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 16 ounces filtered water (or up to 32 ounces of water)
- In a pitcher or glass jar, combine the cucumber slices, lemon slices, and ginger slices.
- Cover and place the jar or pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Enjoy cold.
- You can refill the pitcher with water at least 1-2 extra times, but the flavor of the cucumber and lemon will not be as strong.
- This recipe is best when used within 24 hours. After this the lemon peel begins to make the water slightly bitter.
- You can serve this immediately but the flavor of the water will be stronger the longer it sits. You can mash the fruit a bit with a wooden spoon to release the juices immediately if needed.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: detox lemon water, cucumber detox water, infused water recipe