If you’re tired of boring plain water, try incorporating Cucumber Lemon Mint Water into your daily routine! This refreshing beverage is not only hydrating, but it also has a light, slightly sweet flavor that’s perfect for quenching thirst on a hot day. Plus, it’s easy to make and takes just minutes to prepare.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1/2 bunch of fresh mint leaves, removed from the stems (about 40 leaves)
- 16 ounces filtered water (or up to 32 ounces of water)
- In a pitcher or glass jar, combine the cucumber slices, lemon slices, and mint leaves.
- Cover and place the jar or pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Enjoy cold.
- Feel free to get creative! You can change this recipe based on the ingredients you have on hand. Can’t find an English cucumber? Use a Persian cucumber instead. You can also try different types of citrus fruits and fresh herbs.
- You can also cut the recipe in half if you just want one serving to fill a water bottle.
- You can re-fill your pitcher 1-2 times before discarding the fruits and starting over.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: cucumber mint water with lemon, lemon water, spa water at home