For a refreshing beverage that tastes like a day at the spa, then try this easy 4-ingredient Cucumber Lime Smoothie. The flavor is mildly sweet but also creamy and so refreshing. Dairy-free, paleo, and vegan-friendly.
- 1 English cucumber or 2 Persian cucumbers, washed and chopped into large pieces
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey (vegans can use maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place your sliced cucumber, lime juice, honey, almond milk, and ice in your blender.
- Blend your ingredients on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is completely blended and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe depending on how many servings you want.
- Use maple syrup instead of honey, if you prefer.
- You can use dairy-free yogurt instead of almond milk if you want a tangy flavor.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: smoothie with cucumber, spa smoothie