Here’s how to make Curry Delight Kale Chips for a healthy and delicious savory treat.
- 1 bunch curly kale
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Wash kale and pat dry. Remove stems and discard or reserve for another use. Place leaves in a large bowl.
- Combine cashews, soy milk, vinegar, curry powder, oregano, garlic powder, and turmeric in a high-speed blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour dressing over kale and use your hands to distribute evenly.
- If using an oven, preheat to 250°F.
- Spread out leaves on two large baking sheets or dehydrator trays. Bake in an oven for about 60 minutes or in a dehydrator at 120°F for at least 12 hours, flipping once if desired. Be sure to keep an eye on the chips if you are using the oven so they don’t turn burn.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 125