- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15–ounce can of whole corn kernels, liquid drained out
- 1 14.75–ounce can creamed corn
- 1 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (see notes for an egg-free option)
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup gluten-free baking flour (you can use all-purpose flour if you aren’t on a gluten-free diet)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish or a 2-quart round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn kernels, creamed corn, yogurt, lemon juice, coconut oil, egg, cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish and bake for 60 minutes, or until the top starts to turn a golden brown.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Be sure to read the labels on the creamed corn and cornmeal to make sure that they are dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can use vegan butter in place of coconut oil if you prefer.
- To make this recipe egg-free or vegan, you can also try using one chia egg, flax egg, or egg replacer. Or, just leave out the egg. The casserole won’t be as fluffy, but it will be great!
- If you aren’t on a gluten-free diet, you can use regular all-purpose flour instead of the gluten-free baking flour.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: dairy free corn pudding, dairy free corn casserole, gluten free dairy free corn casserole