This Dairy-Free Corn Casserole makes the perfect holiday side dish. Serve this moist and sweet corn dish with your favorite main dishes. This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15–ounce can of whole corn kernels, liquid drained out
- 1 14.75–ounce can creamed corn
- 1 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish or a 2-quart round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn kernels, creamed corn, yogurt, lemon juice, coconut oil, egg, cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish and bake for 60 minutes, or until the top starts to turn a golden brown.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Be sure to read the labels on the creamed corn and cornmeal to make sure that they are dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
Keywords: dairy free corn pudding, dairy free corn casserole, gluten free dairy free corn casserole