This Coconut Matcha Latte recipe is dairy free and vegan, and perfect for a healthy, energizing beverage that won’t leave you jittery.
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut butter
- 10 ounces very hot water (but not boiling)
- Combine the matcha powder, coconut sugar and coconut butter in a medium-sized mug.
- Pour in the hot water and use a whisk to stir together the ingredients. You’ll need to stir for about 10 seconds to make sure that the coconut butter melts and gets incorporated into the latte.
You shouldn’t use boiling water with matcha powder. Instead, use really hot water that is not boiling.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Dairy free, vegan, paleo
Keywords: green tea latte, dairy free matcha, how to make matcha latte