A delicious and satisfying healthy treat, these Date-Hemp Energy Balls are super easy and great for kids.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted (about 10 large)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon carob or cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons toasted shredded coconut for topping (optional)
- Combine the pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, pitted dates, coconut flour, carob or cocoa powder, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse on high to combine; about 45 seconds total.
- Pour the mixture into a medium mixing bowl and use your hands to form 12 energy balls.
- If desired, place the toasted coconut on a plate and roll each ball over the coconut as a topping.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 65