For a quick and healthy dinner, try these juicy Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs. Serve them plain or with your favorite marinara sauce. This healthy recipe is made gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups warmed marinara sauce (optional, for serving)
- Cooked noodles or vegetable noodles (optional, for serving)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional, for topping)
- Spray the inside of your air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then, in a large mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, egg, onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Use your hands to combine the ingredients.
- Roll the mixture into 1 1/2 -inch diameter meatballs. You should have enough for 12 meatballs.
- Lay the meatballs in a single layer in your air fryer. Try to keep the meatballs from touching.
- Bake at 380°F for 12 minutes, or until the outsides of the meatballs have browned slightly.
- Let the meatballs cool for a few minute before serving.
- Some air fryers need to be preheated. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s guide for your specific air fryer model to determine if it needs to be preheated.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer basket, you may need to cook the meatballs in two batches.
- The nutrition information for this recipe only includes the meatballs and does not include any noodles or sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: meatballs, ground turkey, gluten-free meatballs, air fryer