This Vegan Mango Coconut Ice Cream Recipe only has four ingredients. It’s a dairy-free, delicious dessert that everyone loves!
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Combine the coconut milk, vanilla, mango chunks, and maple syrup in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for 20-30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the base of an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Or, if you don’t have an ice cream maker, then see the directions below*.
- Use a spatula to spoon out the ice cream and eat it immediately, or place it in a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 30 minutes and up to 8 hours.
- Vegan ice cream tends to freeze very hard. So, if it is the freezer for more than a few hours, you might need to let it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes to soften before serving.
- *If you don’t have an ice cream maker, then you can use the freezer method instead. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe bowl and place the bowl in the freezer. Use a large fork to stir the mixture about 4 separate times, every 45 minutes. After about four hours, your homemade ice cream should be ready to serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Ice Cream Maker
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Keywords: mango ice cream without cream, mango nice cream, mango coconut nice cream