Easy Deviled Egg Salad
This easy and satisfying recipe for Deviled Egg Salad is going to become your favorite. It’s creamy, tangy, and slightly sweet. This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Chop or slice the eggs into small pieces and add them to a small mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, relish, and mustard, and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or store in an covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
Keywords: how to make egg salad, dairy free egg salad, healthy egg salad recipe