This refreshing Easy Keto Cucumber Salad is the perfect healthy appetizer or side dish. It’s both sweet and sour, with great crunch.
- 2 English cucumbers or 6 Persian cucumbers
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar-free rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, for topping
- Wash and pat dry the cucumbers. Peel them, if desired, and then chop them into bite-sized pieces. Place the chopped cucumbers in a medium bowl, and add the chopped green onions.
- Then, in a small bowl, combine the rice wine vinegar, Lakanto sweetener, sesame oil, and salt. Whisk to combine, and then pour over the dressing over the cucumbers. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and serve immediately, or place the salad in the refrigerator to allow the flavor to marinate before serving.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sugar free cucumber salad, low carb cucumber salad