Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
Here’s a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough that is so simple, yet so addictively delicious. Made with a mixture of almond flour and coconut flour, this yummy dessert is ready to eat in just 10 minutes. Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and keto-friendly!
- Who doesn’t crave cookie dough every now and then? With this edible cookie dough recipe, you can make it and eat it with no guilt and no risk of food poisoning.
- This no-bake dessert recipe is vegan, paleo, keto-friendly, grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- This seasonal version includes pure pumpkin puree, along with the warming spices of pumpkin pie spice.
- This yummy Edible Cookie Dough recipe is ready in less than 10 minutes!
Combine all of your dry ingredients into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the wet ingredients and mix well.
Serve your cookie dough right out of the bowl, or chill for 30 minutes for a more crumbly texture. Be sure to check out the printable recipe card at the end of this post for the exact ingredients and measurements.
- Be sure to use 100% pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie mix.
- Melt the coconut oil before blending into ingredients. You can do this by putting the oil in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Once you make the cookie dough, you can serve it right away at room temperature or chill it to enjoy later.
No, this Edible Cookie Dough recipe is actually designed to be eaten raw, not baked. If you prefer a baked cookie recipe, check out this delicious grain-free cassava flour chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Yes, but not all types of flour can safely be eaten raw. Blanched almond flour and coconut flour should be safe.
Yes! Just substitute melted coconut butter for the coconut oil.
More Healthy Dessert Recipes You Might Like
If you liked this recipe, you might like my other healthy cookie recipes, including:
- Edible Brownie Batter
- Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Peppermint Energy Balls
- Grain-Free Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
You might also want to check out my Brownie Batter Edible Dough.
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
Here’s a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough that is so simple, yet so addictively delicious. Made with a mixture of almond flour and coconut flour, this yummy dessert is ready to eat in just 10 minutes. Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and keto-friendly!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate chips (for keto, use sugar-free chocolate chips)
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp sea salt salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (for keto, use a sugar-free liquid sweetener)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chocolate chips, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Next, add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, and coconut oil. Stir to combine well.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You can also freeze the cookie dough for up to 2 months. Defrost before serving.
KETO: use sugar-free chocolate chips and a sugar-free equivalent of maple syrup.
The nutrition facts label for this recipe is based on using regular chocolate chips and maple syrup, and is meant to be just an estimate.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make edible cookie dough, pumpkin cookie dough recipe, grain-free cookie dough
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.