- 3 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple niblets
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (I like almond butter or peanut butter)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plant milk (I like almond milk)
- 1–2 scoops protein powder (optional, for added nutrition)
- Fit your food processor with its “S” blade.
- Place the baby spinach in the base of your food processor. Add the frozen mango and pineapple.
- Then, add the nut butter and milk.
- Lock on the lid and turn the food processor on high. Let it run for about 30-45 seconds, or until the fruit starts to break down and incorporate with the spinach and milk.
- Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl, if necessary.
- Run for an additional 15 seconds on high, or until the smoothie is the desired consistency. It should be thick and creamy.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
- You can find both frozen mango chunks and frozen pineapple niblets in the freezer section of your local grocery store.
- If you don’t have baby spinach, you can also use baby kale in this recipe.
- If you aren’t on a dairy-free diet, you can use regular dairy milk for this recipe. You can also use yogurt, but you may need to add a little bit of water to help the smoothie blend in the food processor.
- You can double this recipe if you want to.
- The nutrition data for this recipe does not include any added protein powder.
- To make this recipe into a smoothie bowl, reduce the amount of almond milk in half. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl a few times to get it to blend properly.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- If you like a crunchy texture to your smoothie, feel free to top it with any health boosters you like, such as cacao nibs, bee pollen (not vegan), granola, or shredded coconut.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: green smoothie, pineapple mango smoothie, vegan smoothie