This recipe for Frozen Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer is perfect when you need a healthy side dish for your family. You don’t have to defrost the frozen vegetables, just cook straight from frozen. Nobody will ever know these tasty and crispy sprouts were frozen.
- 1 12–ounce bag of frozen brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Pour the bag of frozen brussels sprouts into the basket of your air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 390°F for a cook time of 6 minutes.
- After the first six minutes of cooking is done, open the air fryer basket and pour the sprouts into a mixing bowl. Pour in the olive oil, stir, and return them back to the air fryer basket.
- Cook the brussels sprouts for an additional six minutes, or until they have started to brown on the outside. Be careful to not let them burn.
- Transfer the cooked brussels sprouts to a serving bowl and toss gently with the salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve hot.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Some air fryers need to be preheated. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s guide for your specific air fryer model to determine if it needs to be preheated.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: air fryer brussels sprouts, air fryer brussels sprouts balsamic, air fryer frozen brussels sprouts balsamic