When you want a quick and easy side dish or snack, you’ve got to try Air Fryer Frozen Waffle Fries! Use sweet potato or white potato packaged waffle fries for this delicious dish that takes less than 20 minutes.
- 1 20-ounce bag frozen waffle fries
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Open the bag of frozen waffle fries and pour them into your air fryer basket.
- Use a spatula to spread them into an even layer. It’s okay if they are overlapping.
- Give the top of the fries a light spray with nonstick cooking spray and close the air fryer drawer.
- Set the temperature to 400°F for 6 minutes.
- Open the air fryer basket drawer and use tongs to gently flip the fries over. Spray the tops again lightly with the cooking spray and cook them for an additional 5-6 minutes, or until they are crispy. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
- Serve hot.
- You can cook just half the bag depending on how many people you are serving.
- For gluten-free diets, be sure to use a brand of package fries that is labeled gluten-free.
Keywords: air fryer