- 1 20–ounce bag frozen waffle fries
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Open the bag of frozen waffle fries and pour them into your air fryer basket.
- Use a spatula to spread them into an even layer. It’s okay if they are overlapping.
- Give the top of the fries a light spray with nonstick cooking spray and close the air fryer drawer.
- Set the temperature to 400°F for 6 minutes.
- Open the air fryer basket drawer and use tongs to gently flip the fries over. Spray the tops again lightly with the cooking spray and cook them for an additional 5-6 minutes, or until they are crispy. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
- Serve hot.
- You can cook just half the bag depending on how many people you are serving.
- For gluten-free diets, be sure to use a brand of package fries that is labeled gluten-free.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: air fryer fries, waffle fries, frozen waffle fries