Here’s a Vegan & Dairy-Free Gingerbread Smoothie recipe that is full of seasonal flavors like molasses, cinnamon, and ginger. Serve this blended drink for an easy breakfast or dessert. You only need six ingredients!
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plant milk (I like coconut beverage, oat milk, or almond milk)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower (optional)
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- Combine your plant milk, frozen banana, frozen cauliflower (optional), molasses, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve your smoothie immediately, or store it in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
You can use whatever type of milk you like for this recipe. I recommend unsweetened coconut beverage, oat milk, or almond milk. If you aren’t vegan or dairy-free, you can use regular milk.
Feel free to add a scoop of unsweetened protein powder to this smoothie if you want to increase the protein content.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan gingerbread smoothie, holiday smoothie, christmas smoothie