- 1 pre-made frozen gluten-free pie crust, defrosted for at least 30 minutes
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 15–ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Remove the pie crust from the freezer and let it sit on the countertop.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar. Use a whisk to mix them together well.
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and ground cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Look for prepared gluten-free pie crusts in the freezer section of most grocery stores.
- You can use coconut sugar instead of white sugar for a slightly lower-glycemic version, if you wish.
- Be sure to use 100% pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
- You can prepare the pie up to 2 days ahead of time. Keep the baked pie covered in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Thanksgiving
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: dairy free pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie with coconut milk, gluten-free pumpkin pie