- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 pounds 90% lean grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2cup almond flour
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (be sure that you are using a gluten-free version)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup prepared ketchup
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray an 8×4-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the beef, almond flour, onion, eggs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Use your hands or a spatula to mix together the ingredients. Transfer the mixture to your loaf pan and use a spatula or your hands to spread the mixture into all corners of the pan.
- Bake the meatloaf for 30 minutes. Then, carefully remove it from the oven and spread the ketchup on top.
- Return the meatloaf to the oven to cook for another 35 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf reads 160°F.
- Let the meatloaf cool for 10 minutes in the pan before slicing it and serving it.
- Enjoy warm.
- Use a serrated knife when slicing the meatloaf to help make clean slices.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 65 minutes
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: grain-free meatloaf, gluten-free baked meatloaf, dairy-free meatloaf