Welcome to the show notes for the third episode my podcast, Clean Eating for Women. Episode #3 is all about green smoothie tips and tricks.
You can listen here or using your favorite podcast app (click through to my site if you don’t see the player below):
In this episode, I talk about:
- Definition of green smoothies
- Some of the potential health benefits
- The basics including some of the considerations for choosing a blender
- The basics of making a green smoothie
- Some advanced techniques including how to satisfy picky-eaters and “super food” add-ins that are specifically dairy- and gluten-free
- Additional resources
- What is a green smoothie? What is a clean eating green smoothie?
- Who might like green smoothies and who might NOT like green smoothies?
- Which blender is best and how much do they cost?
- What exactly do you put in a green smoothie and in what order?
Links mentioned in this episode (some affiliate links included):
- Recommended high-speed blenders:
- Ear-protective covers
- Instagram accounts for smoothie inspo:
- Beverly Meyer excellent podcast episode on low-carb smoothies
Don’t miss new blog posts! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!